Do you like London’s open spaces in the summer time? Do you love the adventure of new cuisine? How about treating yourself to both midweek at Taste of London with a Who London group!
Beautiful Regent’s Park is the venue and as the evening draws in, your fun and exploration of endless foods begin:
From traditional British to exotic Oriental to hearty American, the choice will be yours to taste. There will be 200 taster-sized signature dishes to try from London’s top restaurants (yes 200!) – that’s a massive lot of food to savour!
We’ve narrowed down the selection from Taste of London favourites with 5 eye-popping dishes:
1. Chefs who you know, such as Raymond Blanc, will create their own version of the gourmet 5 Star Burger with all money going to Action Against Hunger.
2. Make sure you make a “pit stop” at Taste of Thailand for Salt & Pepper Soft Shell Crab Taco from Champor-Champor (meaning mix and match), a Thai seasoned, South American filling in a Mexican package: Wow! This is a must have!
3. Fancy something more heartily European? Head for the King’s Cross Restaurant German Gymnasium for a yummy bratwurst in a roll with sauerkraut. Feel filled with sheer satisfaction!
4. An ice-cream lover? Don’t miss Gordon Ramsay‘s Heddon Street Kitchen’s ice-cream bar and why not try creating your own frozen dessert?
5. Does Kurobuta’s octopus doughnut take your fancy? “Takoyaki” is often popular at Japan’s street stalls and festivals. Give it a go!
Michelin-starred restaurants will be adding their stamp to this fantastic festival: you’ll be able to see open flame cooking on the Whole Foods Market Kitchen and renowned chefs get to work such as Masterchef’s Monica Galetti and Francesco Mazzei, and Pierre Koffmann who is celebrating 50 years in the industry (he has trained chefs Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White, Marcus Wareing and more). For the first time at Taste of London, Great British Chefs (the UK’s fastest growing food website) will host their very own pop-up restaurant, Taste of Britain, too.
Best of all, if you would like to try your hand at making such impressive cuisine on show you could take part in the cooking classes.
Taste of London is all about kicking back, enjoying the live entertainment, tickling all your tastebuds and getting creative….all at serene Regent’s Park.
To find out more and to join in get your ticket today before bookings close for your group.
SHARE THIS POST