Do you love Spring? So do we! That’s why we’ve organised an awesome day out at the Country Living Spring Fair in fashionable Islington on Sunday 20th March.
We’ll get to know each other over a moreish pastry and a drink at the local Carluccio’s, before heading to the Fair…. all for a special £7 for members, £8 for non-members.
Why should you come along? Here are our top 10 reasons not to miss it:
1. Get style ideas from independent designers and makers at this annual popular Fair hosted by Country Living Magazine.
2. Be inspired with interiors for your home and get ready for Spring – choose from contemporary, rustic, vintage, and ceramic furnishings and products.
3. Get ready for the new season, see how best to show off your garden or outdoor area and absorb the Lucy Summers Living Spring Garden.
4. Support first time exhibitors and budding entrepreneurs at the Newcomers Market.
5. Learn a new skill, listen to expert speakers and take part in free workshops.
6. Choose tasty regional produce at the Food Hall, which has mostly organic food and is produced by British artisans using traditional methods.
7. Sit, chat, take a break together and check out your purchases at the Scavi & Ray Prosecco Bar, enjoy a treat at the Spring Cocktail Bar, or a gold star awarded tea at the Birchall Tea Room.
8. Take in the Fair whilst enjoying lunch at one of the restaurants or Food Bars.
9. Feed Real Farm Holidays’ orphan lambs, who are being hand-reared and bottle-fed.
10. Indulge in a Green & Black’s Taste Experience and round off a satisfying Sunday with Who London.
SHARE THIS POST