Interview With A Who Londoner
Happy New Year! Here’s our latest Interview With A Who Londoner to share with you….
1. Why does Who London appeal to you?
Initially when I first spoke to you you were caring, kind and considerate. When I have been on other groups it’s good but with you it’s more family-orientated, meaningful and not like meeting strangers.
2. What has been your favourite Who London event you have been part of?
I liked the lunch events and enjoyed the Sunday Lunch and the Xmas Party.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like the theatre and the arts and wandering round the Tate or chilling.
4. Which areas of London do you enjoy most?
Depends on what I am doing, but the West End and South Bank particularly.
5. When will we see you next?
6. What would you like to see more of from Who London?
Theatre, exhibitions and tours or boat trips, especially with your group.
Why not come along for January Introductions on Saturday 12th January and make friends with other Who Londoners? We’d love to welcome you.
SHARE THIS POST