Our founder, Alex, holds her first Interview With A Who Londoner:
1. What are the best 3 things about Who London?
I’m always happy to see that there is a variety of events offered. Booking is easy and customer service is always available.
2. What would you like to see improved or developed at Who London?
I would like to be offered gentle yoga classes, more music events and fringe theatre plays. It would be great to see more men attending events too.
3. How often do you go to our events?
I try to go to 2 events a month depending on what’s on offer, but I would go more often as new choices come up.
4. What have been your favourite Who London events so far?
The concert by candlelight at St Martin-in-the-Fields, the guided walks, and definitely the alternative Xmas Feast at Souk Medina in Covent Garden.
5. What is the most unique event you have ever been to?
My first time at a Hindu wedding was quite spectacular. The colours and cultural aspects were beautiful.
6. What is your favourite area of London?
Hampstead because it quirky, pretty and full of character.
To join Who Londoners at our events choose from our fantastic upcoming events now….
SHARE THIS POST