Our founder, Alex, holds another Interview With A Who Londoner:
1. Which areas of London would you like to explore more?
I would like to explore London’s secret and unexpected places.
2. What are your favourite pastimes/hobbies?
Walking – both in and out of London, fitness classes, reading, theatre and cinema, socialising.
3. Why did you choose events with Who London?
I like the chance to meet new people and attend events I otherwise might not have been aware of or considered.
4. Tell us about a memorable day out in London.
As a child being taken by my Aunt to the Tower of London, followed by a trip to Harrods Toy Department, then tea in Derry & Toms Roof Garden.
5. Is there a famous Londoner whom you particularly admire?
Although not particularly religious, I have long admired Gladys Aylward who showed such tenacity and courage in her desire to become a Missionary in China in the 1930s. She succeeded even though she received no backing from the established church as it was felt that her occupation as a servant meant she was unsuited for such work.
6. Choose three words to describe how you see London.
Paradoxical, mosaical, intense.
To join Who Londoners at our events choose from our fantastic upcoming events now….
SHARE THIS POST