Interview With A Who Londoner
Thanks to our latest interviewee: here’s our next Interview With A Who Londoner.…
1. Where did you find out about Who London?
When I was browsing on the iPad the website looked interesting and variety is the spice of life!
2. What made you decide to book for your first event with us?
There were interesting socials that were not rigid.
3. Have you met like-minded people?
At Speed-Friending I met people from all walks of life, who were amusing and friendly like me.
4. How do you like our choice of event venues?
I personally believe Alex puts her heart and soul into organising the events – well done. I met some folk at the events who to me were very normal. I made social contacts and we met up for dinner.
5. Do you have any favourites out of the events offered?
Circus Bar was very funny and informal. We had a good Who London birthday meal with exceptional variety of food, yum, yum. At the 70s & 80s Disco Night I felt like John Travolta and enjoyed great dancing!
6. How many Who London events have you been to so far?
I have attended 7 events. All were enjoyable. You get out what you put in.
Come and meet some Who Londoners at our next event this Saturday 26th October.
SHARE THIS POST