Malmaison Ahead Of Our Xmas Dinner Event
On Saturday 10th December we’ll be having our annual Who London Xmas Dinner and you’re invited! With not long to go, we asked Malmaison’s Meeting & Events Manager, Rachel, about our upcoming festive celebration with them….
1. What makes Malmaison London so special at Christmas time?
The London Mal is a fantastic place to be all year round, but at Christmas we go the extra mile. With our wonderfully delicious festive menu, paired with our wintery cocktails, you can find a cosy corner in the lounge to snuggle or a bustling seat in the bar to drink and be merry (and sing along to a few Christmas classics).
2. Is your restaurant, Chez Mal, popular with any famous faces?
Colin Jackson, Ollie Smith, Sir Ian Botham, Donovan Bailey, Russell Howard, Mathew Horne.
3. What is your customers’ favourite Christmas dish per course?
STILTON, FIG AND ENDIVE SALAD
Caramelised pecan nuts
SLOW ROASTED USDA BEEF BRISKET
Jerusalem artichoke purée and roast salsify
VALRHONA DARK CHOCOLATE TORTE
Crème fraîche and lime confit
4. Is there a “dress-code” for our Xmas Dinner with you?
Whatever makes you feel fabulous!
5. If there was no budget, what would be in Malmaison’s Christmas Crackers?
We would keep the joke and the hat, but would replace the giant paperclip with the key to our suite.
SHARE THIS POST