The Who London First Picnic
On Saturday 16th June it’s our first ever Who London picnic and we’re just making our food list ready for the occasion – sandwiches, pasta, sweet treats and more. If you have a ticket and have intolerances/allergies let us know as we’ll organise suitable food for you.
5 Things Our “Ally Pally” Picnic Is All About:
1. An easy way to make friends this summer,
2. Taking time out in a beautiful London spot with views to match,
3. Soaking up sunshine and fresh air at one of London’s highest points,
4. Sharing delicious picnic food in a sociable way for National Picnic Week,
5. Being part of a great community atmosphere at Alexandra Palace & Park with lots to see on the day, such as the boating lake and the garden centre….
We’ll meet you outside the Ice Rink and take our food to enjoy on the grass together.
Alexandra Palace & Park is the ideal location for our first picnic! Join us at noon on Saturday 16th June.
RSVP for the first Who London picnic here or see below first what you might need to come with….
5 Things You Might Like To Bring Along:
– A mat (or fold up chair if you prefer),
– Drink/s, although you will be able to buy them at the bar/cafe (this may involve a little walk from where we have our picnic),
– A hat (or umbrella) if it’s a really hot day,
– Your camera.
SHARE THIS POST