Virtual Things To Do During Coronavirus Lockdown
So there have been some great virtual things to do at the moment and here we share some of our favourite finds, including what we’re up to!
– Free Who London Virtual Events Meeting – we’re planning to share our future social event ideas with Who Londoners. Let us know if you would like the details!
– Join our Facebook Socialisers Group and let’s get chatting with everyone.
– Share with us your stories of Who Londoners helping others during the current COVID-19 crisis and/or how you yourselves are being helped, a message to say thank you to someone, or what you are doing during lockdown. We’d love to do a virtual story get-together.
Theatre and Live Comedy
– Here are some theatre shows you can stream online – check the dates and make a note.
– You can also see some great plays from the National Theatre.
– There’s also Soho Theatre showing Fleabag and you can support the NHS and the emergency services by watching.
– Watch the Royal Court Theatre’s Cyprus Avenue too.
– Shakespeare’s Globe has a virtual tour and you can also stream productions.
– For some comedy try The Stay At Home Festival.
– Why not join The Sofa Singers and sing your heart out!
– If you prefer to see popstars singing from their homes take a look at the One World: Together At Home concert.
– Or watch a performance from the Royal Albert Hall.
– The Royal Opera House also have a programme of free online content.
– Here are some other concerts to listen to from the London Symphony Orchestra.
– The Theatre Café’s Leave a Light On piano and vocal concerts are also worth a listen.
Museums, Galleries and around the World
– You can also spend some time browsing the Natural History Museum or checking out one of their virtual tours.
– There are many more virtual tours of London museums and galleries too.
– We had a great time a good few years ago on a Houses of Parliament tour and now there’s a virtual one for you.
– Here are some fabulous 360 degrees videos you can watch, including art, natural history and locations around the world (use your mouse to drag the video round for a 360 view!).
– You can also take a look inside London Zoo and see what the zookeepers are up to.
– Fancy a virtual holiday feature? Take this Great Wall of China tour.
Classes, Games & Health
– If you enjoy taking photos you could take advantage of the Nikon School’s free online camera classes.
– Or fancy a game of bingo? Find out more.
– Exercising indoors? Here are some great exercise options from Sport England.
– Looking for some live meditations to join? Try these.
SHARE THIS POST