So there have been some great virtual things to do at the moment and here we share some of our favourite finds, including what we’re up to!
– Free Who London Virtual Events Meeting – we’re planning to share our future social event ideas with Who Londoners. Let us know if you would like the details!
– Join our Facebook Socialisers Group and let’s get chatting with everyone.
– Share with us your stories of Who Londoners helping others during the current COVID-19 crisis and/or how you yourselves are being helped, a message to say thank you to someone, or what you are doing during lockdown. We’d love to do a virtual story get-together.
Theatre and Live Comedy
– Here are some theatre shows you can stream online – check the dates and make a note.
– You can also see some great plays from the National Theatre.
– There’s also Soho Theatre showing Fleabag and you can support the NHS and the emergency services by watching.
– Watch the Royal Court Theatre’s Cyprus Avenue too.
– Shakespeare’s Globe has a virtual tour and you can also stream productions.
– For some comedy try The Stay At Home Festival.
– Why not join The Sofa Singers and sing your heart out!
– If you prefer to see popstars singing from their homes take a look at the One World: Together At Home concert.
– Or watch a performance from the Royal Albert Hall.
– The Royal Opera House also have a programme of free online content.
– Here are some other concerts to listen to from the London Symphony Orchestra.
– The Theatre Café’s Leave a Light On piano and vocal concerts are also worth a listen.
Museums, Galleries and around the World
– You can also spend some time browsing the Natural History Museum or checking out one of their virtual tours.
– There are many more virtual tours of London museums and galleries too.
– We had a great time a good few years ago on a Houses of Parliament tour and now there’s a virtual one for you.
– Here are some fabulous 360 degrees videos you can watch, including art, natural history and locations around the world (use your mouse to drag the video round for a 360 view!).
– You can also take a look inside London Zoo and see what the zookeepers are up to.
– Fancy a virtual holiday feature? Take this Great Wall of China tour.
Classes, Games & Health
– If you enjoy taking photos you could take advantage of the Nikon School’s free online camera classes.
– Or fancy a game of bingo? Find out more.
– Exercising indoors? Here are some great exercise options from Sport England.
– Looking for some live meditations to join? Try these.
SHARE THIS POST